Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The amounts below vary with how many people you are feeding.
- fresh ground beef
- fresh beans (roughly one third as much as the ground beef)
- pinch of cinnamon
- garlic salt, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 onion (chopped, based on about 1 lb of ground beef)
- whole peeled tomatoes (chopped, roughly half as much as the ground beef)
- green and red peppers
- paprika, to taste
- shredded cheese
- First cook ground beef for about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Add the beans and simmer for about another 10 – 15 minutes.
- Add just a pinch of cinnamon.
- Next add the garlic salt, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Chop the tomatoes and onions.
- Stir occasionally.
- Let it cool for about 10 minutes.
- Add the shredded cheese on top.