Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
8 servings 50 minutes 5 mins prep
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, mushed
- 1 kg Veal
- 1 can whole peeled tomatoes, chopped up
- salt and pepper
- 50 g butter oil
- 2 carrots, in slices
- 1 sweet potato, cut up
- 1/4 kg Squash, cut up
- 3 potatoes, cut up
- 2 ears of corn, cut up
- 1 cup rice
- 1 can peaches or apricots
- beef broth
- Brown the Onion and garlic in the oil and butter.
- Cut the meat into squares and add to the pan.
- Brown well.
- Incorporate the tomatoes, seasonings, carrots, and beef broth to cover the ingredients.
- Cook 15 minutes and add the rest of the vegetables.
- Cook until the vegetables are half done, then add the rice and the peaches.
- Continue cooking until everythig is done.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley or basil.