- 2 bananas
- 1 knob of soft butter
- ½ a sachet of vanilla powder, or, the pulp of ½ a vanilla pod
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- ½ glass of orange or pineapple juice (or any other exotic fruit)
- 2 tablespoons rum
- some raisins
- Cut the bananas lengthwise and brown them in a frying pan with the butter.
- Keep aside the fruits in a plate.
- Still on the heat, pour the Sugar in the frying pan and allow it to slightly caramelise.
- Add a handful of Raisins, the vanilla, the orange juice and the rum. Cover up and allow it to cook for about 5 minutes.
- Coat the bananas with this sauce. Serve warm.