- Cut the bananas lengthwise and brown them in a frying pan with the butter.
- Keep aside the fruits in a plate.
- Still on the heat, pour the Sugar in the frying pan and allow it to slightly caramelise.
- Add a handful of Raisins, the vanilla, the orange juice and the rum. Cover up and allow it to cook for about 5 minutes.
- Coat the bananas with this sauce. Serve warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.