Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wagner Estate in Tulsa, Oklahoma in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 egg
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup walnuts finely ground
- ½ cup finely ground toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare rectangular cake pan with cooking spray then set aside.
- Combine cake mix, butter and one egg in a mixing bowl then mix until crumbly.
- Press mixture onto bottom of prepared pan then set aside.
- In another mixing bowl combine milk, remaining egg, extract, walnuts and toffee bits.
- Mix well and pour over base in pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes.