Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Make the caramel by melting the sugar in water, heating to boiling, and taking care to ensure that the caramel does not become too brown.
- Pour into a greased ring mould.
- Add the vanilla extract to the milk and heat.
- Beat the eggs and sugar together, and pour heated milk onto the egg mixture. Stir.
- Strain into the mould, and then stand the mould in a container of water.
- Bake in a moderate oven until set.
- The mixture should be quite solid and not watery.
- Remove from the oven, cool then refrigerate for about 3 hours.
- When the mould is quite cold, turn it onto a glass serving dish.
- Mix the cream with the chopped nuts and fill the centre.
- Decorate with orange wedges.