Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A gooey, crunchy snack that is absolutely delicious!
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 2 dozen
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2½ cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (5 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 12 individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Melt butter with marshmallows over low heat - stir until smooth.
- Add noodles - toss until coated.
- Drop spoonfuls of noodle mixture onto a greased baking sheet.
- Melt caramels with water over low heat - stir until smooth.
- Add peanut butter; mix well.
- Drizzle over treats.