Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 2½ quarts
- Heat oven to 250°F.
- Mix caramels and water in 2 cups measure or medium bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1½ minutes.
- Continue microwaving on high 30 seconds to 1 minutes or until sauce is smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour immediately over popped corn; toss until well coated.
- Spread onto greased cookie sheet to form single layer.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- Break apart.
Conventional method Edit
- Melt caramels with water in pan over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Continue as directed.