Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 2½ quarts
- Heat oven to 250°F.
- Mix caramels and water in 2 cups measure or medium bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1½ minutes.
- Continue microwaving on high 30 seconds to 1 minutes or until sauce is smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour immediately over popped corn; toss until well coated.
- Spread onto greased cookie sheet to form single layer.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- Break apart.
Conventional method Edit
- Melt caramels with water in pan over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Continue as directed.