Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Bivins Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1990. Dated 1972.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 14 ounce package of caramels
- ¼ cup water
- 6 cups bite size crispy rice cereal squares
- 2 cups pecan halves
- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- Melt caramels with water in heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Add cereal and pecans.
- Mix lightly until well coated.
- Spread into greased baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes.
- Turn out onto greased wax paper.
- Cool thoroughly and break apart.