Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 3 dozen bars.
- 1 x 14 ounces pkg. vanilla caramels
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 1 pkg Swiss chocolate cake mix
- 1½ sticks butter -- melted
- 1 cup pkg semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Combine caramels and ⅓ cup evaporated milk in heavy saucepan.
- Heat and stir until blended; keep warm.
- Combine dry cake mix, melted butter and ⅓ cup evaporated milk in bowl; mix well.
- Spread half of the mixture in bottom of pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 6 minutes.
- Immediately sprinkle chocolate over hot layer; drizzle with caramel mixture.
- Spread remaining batter evenly over top.
- Return to oven and bake 15 to 18 minutes more or until top looks dry.
- Cool on rack; cut into fingers, about 3x1 inch.