Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Simple and Delicious
- Makes 1 dozen
- 4 squares (1 oz each) white baking chocolate, divided
- 12 metal or plastic spoons
- 8 caramels
- 2 tsp heavy whipping cream
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt two squares of white chocolate; stir until smooth.
- Dip six spoons into chocolate; tap spoon handles on edge of bowl to remove excess chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
- Repeat with remaining chocolate and spoons.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt caramels and cream; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over spoons.
- Let stand until set.
- Tip: as a variation, drizzle spoons with melted dark or milk chocolate.