Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 3 dozen chocolates, about 18 servings.
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 20 Kraft caramels
- 2½ tsp water
- 36 pretzel nuggets
- 4 oz semisweet chocolate, finely chopped, divided
- Grease a cookie sheet with the vegetable oil.
- Combine the caramels and the water in a saucepan and melt over low heat stirring frequently or in a covered dish in a microwave at full power for 1½ minutes.
- Dip the pretzel nuggets a few at a time in the caramel and remove with a fork to the greased cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate until caramel is firm.
- Melt 3 oz of the chocolate.
- Remove from heat.
- While the chocolate is still hot, mix the remaining 1 oz of chocolate into the melted chocolate in 2 additions stirring until each addition is completely melted before adding the next.
- Lift the caramels from the sheet and dip one at a time into the chocolate.
- Coat completely and lift with a small fork.
- Shake off excess chocolate by rapping the fork on the edge of the bowl lightly.
- Remove any drips from the bottom by running the fork across the edge of the bowl.
- Slide the candy onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Allow to cool until solid.
- Let chocolate set at room temperature or in the refrigerator.