Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 90ml/3fl.oz. olive oil
- 1/2 onion, cut into eighths
- 3 Large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- A pinch of chilli pepper
- ¼ teasp ground turmeric
- ¼ teasp Ground cumin
- 1 tbsp of Sugar
- 1 tbsp of ginger Paste
- 420ml/14fl.oz. coconut milk
- 120ml/4fl.oz. water
- 4 Chicken Breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 bay leaves
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the Onion and sauté gently until soft and transparent.
- Transfer the onions to a food processor together with the tomatoes, garlic, turmeric, cumin, Sugar, ginger paste, coconut milk and water and blend until smooth.
- Add the Chicken to the frying pan toss to coat then add the tomato mixture, bay leaves and salt, mix well, partially cover and cook for 45 to 50 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Remove the bay leaves before serving.