Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
My sister loves cappuccino and cheesecake. I baked this for her birthday, and she was one happy camper! Preparation time includes chill time.
- 8 whole graham crackers, crushed
- 5 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1½ cups sugar
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 4 teaspoons instant espresso powder or instant coffee powder
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 (8 ounces) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- chocolate, shaved into curls (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Mix crackers, butter and ¼ cup sugar in medium bowl; press onto bottom (not sides) of a 9-inch spring-form pan with 2¾-inch high sides.
- Bake crust 10 minutes.
- Maintain oven temperature.
- Combine cream, espresso powder or coffee and vanilla in small bowl; set aside.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese in large bowl until smooth.
- Gradually beat in remaining 1¼ cups sugar, then eggs 1 at a time.
- Beat in flour.
- Stir espresso mixture until power dissolves, beat into cream cheese mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter over crust.
- Bake cake until edges are puffed and beginning to crack and center is just set, about 1 hour 5 minutes.
- Cool on rack for 30 minutes; chill, uncovered for 6 hours.
- Cut around cake to loosen.
- Release pan sides.
- Top with chocolate curls, if desired.