Makes 16 servings
- 1½ cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 6 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 1¼ cups Hershey's Mini Kisses semi-sweet baking pieces, divided
- 4 pckg (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 tbsp instant espresso powder
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
Espresso cream Edit
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Melt 1 cup mini kisses in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in large bowl, beating on medium speed of mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, milk, espresso powder and cinnamon; beat on low speed until well-blended.
- Add melted mini kisses; beat on medium 2 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into crust.
- Bake 55 minutes.
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- Cool 15 minutes; with knife, loosen cake from side of pan.
- Cool completely; remove side of pan.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- To serve, garnish with espresso cream and remaining ¼ cup mini kisses.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake.