Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 16 servings
- 1½ cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 6 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 1¼ cups Hershey's Mini Kisses semi-sweet baking pieces, divided
- 4 pckg (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 tbsp instant espresso powder
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
Espresso cream Edit
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Melt 1 cup mini kisses in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in large bowl, beating on medium speed of mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, milk, espresso powder and cinnamon; beat on low speed until well-blended.
- Add melted mini kisses; beat on medium 2 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into crust.
- Bake 55 minutes.
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- Cool 15 minutes; with knife, loosen cake from side of pan.
- Cool completely; remove side of pan.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- To serve, garnish with espresso cream and remaining ¼ cup mini kisses.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake.