Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or powder
- 4 cups hot cooked capellini or thin spaghetti
- Heat butter in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until browned.
- Add soup, water, lemon juice and garlic.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until done.
- Serve over pasta.