Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 4 Cup(s) coarsely chopped Onion
- 2 Tablespoon(s) peanut oil
- 2 clove(s) minced garlic
- 1 Teaspoon(s) fresh grated ginger
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon(s) ground coriander
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon(s) turmeric
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 ground fennel seed
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) black cardamom
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 2 medium,quartered,sliced zucchini
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) water
- 1 Cup(s) green beans
- 2 firm, tart, cored and cubed Apple
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 Cup(s) chopped,dried apricots
- 1/2 Cup(s) Raisins
- 1/2 Cup(s) jam, preserve strawberries
- 1 Dash(s) fresh lemon juice
- Add the zucchini & water & stir well so that the spices won't stick to the pot.
- Cover & simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix in the green beans, Apple, peppers & dried apricots.
- Simmer gently, covered for about 30 minutes.
- Stir occasionally & add a little more water if needed to prevent sticking.
- When the fruit & vegetables are quite tender, stir in the Raisins, the conserve & the lemon juice.
- Taste & adjust to your liking if necessary.
- If you need it to be more spicy, add more Cayenne or garam masala.
- If you want it sweeter, add more conserve.
- Tarter, add more lemon juice.
- Serve on a bed of rice, topped with nuts & banana.