Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 oz. butter or margarine
- 4 cups COOKED, flaked
- 2 cups COOKED rice
- 4 egg WHITES
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk or light cream
- In a 2-quart saucepan melt 2 oz. butter or margarine.
- Add 4 cups COOKED, flaked, and stir gently.
- Add: 2 cups COOKED rice, 4 egg WHITES, hard-boiled, chopped coarsely, 2 tsp. salt, 1/2 tsp. pepper, 1/2 cup evaporated milk or light cream.
- Stir gently over the fire until thoroughly hot.
- Garnish the mixture with 4 egg yolks, passed through a fine wire sieve.