Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 x 1-ounce package brown gravy mix
- 3 to 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups bean sprouts, rinsed and drained
- 1 x 4-ounce can sliced mushrooms with liquid
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 1 x 3-ounce can rice noodles or chow mein noodles
- Cook beef, celery, onion and garlic powder in lightly greased wok or skillet until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender crisp.
- Stir frequently to crumble meat.
- Add water, gravy mix, soy sauce, sugar and pepper.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add bean sprouts and mushrooms.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Serve over beds of fluffy rice and top with noodles.