Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 40 dumplings
- ¼ pound ground pork
- 1 cup chopped watercress
- ½ (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1½ tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon ground white pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package round dumpling skins
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- In a large bowl, combine the pork, watercress, water chestnuts, green onion, oyster sauce, sesame oil, garlic, soy sauce, ground white pepper and salt and mix together well.
- Place ½ teaspoonful of this filling onto each dumpling skin.
- Place 1 shrimp on the filling, slightly wet the edge of the dumpling skin, fold over and pinch with your fingers to form a seal all the way around.
- To cook: pan fry the dumplings in a large skillet over medium heat with oil for 15 minutes, turning over halfway through or place them in a pot of boiling water for 10 minutes; drain and serve in hot chicken broth.