Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fruit of the Month: Melon by the US Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, original source of recipe
- ½ cantaloupe (large, ripe)
- ¾ cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp scallions, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pinch of salt and hot pepper flakes
- Remove seeds and rind from cantaloupe. (You should have approximately ½ pound cantaloupe flesh.)
- Chop cantaloupe into very small dice. Put in bowl.
- Add diced red pepper, cilantro, scallions and lime juice. Stir.
- Add pinch of salt and pepper flakes.
- Chill. Serve with grilled chicken, fish or steaks.