Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1½ to 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup seedless green grapes-halved
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 3 cantaloupes, halved seeded
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1½ tsp grated lemon peel
- 1½ tsp sugar or 1½ tsp sugar substitute
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp salt (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, blueberries, celery, grapes and almonds.
- In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
- Pour over the chicken mixture and toss gently.
- Spoon into cantaloupe halves.
Nutritional information Edit
one serving (prepared with sugar substitute, light mayonnaise and sour cream and without added salt) equals: 285 calories, 87 mg sodium, 36 mg cholesterol, 37 gm carbohydrate, 18 gm protein, 9 gm fat.