Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3/4 lb smoked Turkey breast cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 3/4 lb cantaloupe cut into cubes or balls
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tbsp chutney chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 clove minced garlic
- In large bowl combine Turkey, cantaloupe, celery and green onions.
- In small bowl whisk chutney, oil, vinegar, sesame oil, mustard, soy sauce, red pepper flakes and garlic.
- Combine dressing with Turkey/cantaloupe mixture. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Recipe by The National Turkey Federation.