Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This food does not have a description. Add something now!
- Store unopened cans in a cool, dry place off the floor.
- Store opened apricots in a covered nonmetallic container and refrigerate. Use within 5 to 7 days.
Uses and Tips Edit
- Canned apricots are a delicious dessert served directly from the can, with juice, either at room temperature or chilled. They are also a wonderful addition to any fruit salad or dessert recipe.
- Use canned apricots in baking, cobblers and crisps.
- The juice from canned apricots can be drained and thickened with flour or cornstarch to make a fruit sauce for ice cream or pancakes.
- Apricots, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of Storage and Uses and Tips sections