Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Poe Estate in Justin, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Cut 1 gallon okra as if to fry.
- Put in large pan and cover with water.
- Add vinegar and salt then boil 10 minutes.
- Pour into jars and seal in hot water bath for 10 minutes.
- Too cook drain liquid and rinse in colander.
- Do not add salt.
- Flour or meal and fry like fresh okra.