Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This food does not have a description. Add something now!
- Store unopened cans in a cool, dry place off the floor.
- Avoid freezing or exposure to direct sunlight. Sudden changes in temperature shorten shelf life and speed deterioration.
- Store opened asparagus in a tightly covered nonmetallic container and refrigerate. Use within 2 to 4 days.
- Canned asparagus should be heated only to serving temperature and served soon after heating.
- Add flavor to canned asparagus by seasoning with herbs and spices including red pepper flakes, thyme, basil, garlic powder, or lemon juice.
- Asparagus, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe