Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- Makes 1½ cups curry sauce.
- 1 cup chicken stock (see directions for preparation)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons water
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- ½ teaspoon coriander, ground
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- Use a small pot and mix the chicken stock and the cornstarch in it.
- Bring this to a boil over medium heat and cook, constantly stirring until the mixture thickens.
- Take the pot off the heat and mix in the yogurt, cumin, coriander, and turmeric.