Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Candy roll-ups in the shape of sushi. Makes 48 'sushi' rolls.
- 12 fruit leather wrappers
- ½ cup semi-sweet white chocolate chips
- 1 x 10-ounce bag marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 36 worm-shaped gummy candies
- Unwrap fruit leather, remove clear plastic wrap, lay flat on large tray.
- In large saucepan, combine chocolate chips, marshmallows and milk.
- Place saucepan on burner.
- Turn burner to low heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until chocolate and marshmallows are melted, about 10 minutes.
- Add cereal to marshmallows; mix well.
- Turn burner off.
- Spoon ½ cup cereal mixture onto each fruit leather piece.
- Spread mixture evenly across fruit roll.
- Press down firmly using back of spoon.
- Place 3 worm-shaped gummy candies along center of each fruit leather piece.
- Roll up.
- Press to seal securely.
- Cut each roll into 4 pieces.