Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Paula in California via Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 (3 oz) pkgs. strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ¾ cup Eagle brand milk
- ½ tsp vanilla
- red decorator's sugar
- Mix gelatin, coconut and pecans.
- Stir in vanilla and milk.
- Mix well.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Shape into small balls or into the shape of strawberries.
- Roll in red sugar.