Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages vanilla baking chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 1/2 cups crushed candy canes
- 1 dash red or green food coloring
- Line an 8 inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, and grease the foil.
- Combine the vanilla chips and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir frequently until almost melted, remove from heat and continue to stir until smooth.
- When chips are completely melted, stir in the peppermint extract, food coloring, and candy canes.
- Spread evenly in the bottom of the prepared pan. Chill for 2 hours, then cut into squares.