Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Diana's Candied Sweet Potatoes from the Wikibooks Cookbook—original recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 4 apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- ½ cup raisins
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons apple juice or cider
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Arrange sliced sweet potatoes, apples, and raisins in a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Mix the liquids and butter together.
- Pour liquid mixture over the dish's contents.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 40 to 45 minutes, until sweet potatoes are tender and glazed