Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Farrell Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- In medium saucepan bring sugar and 2 cups water to a boil.
- Stir constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Add kumquats then cover with a piece of parchment paper and small plate.
- Simmer over low heat until kumquats are translucent about 25 minutes.
- Drain fruit and reserve the syrup.
- Serve with cheese or ice cream.