Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In pan, mix the 2 1/2 cups sugar and the water. Bring to boil. Stir occasionally.
- Put cranberries in 10 x 6 inch baking pan. Pour boiling syrup over cranberries. Bake in 300 oven uncovered for 40 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Cover loosely and store overnight.
- The next day, drain off syrup into a medium pan. Bring syrup to boil. Boil 2 minutes.
- Pour syrup over cranberries and cool without stirring. Repeat twice.
- Transfer berries to baking sheet. Cover loosely. Let stand for 3 days to erg. Turn several times for even drying.
- Roll dried cranberries in sugar and store in tightly covered container. Use berries as a garnish for roast poultry. Makes 3 1/2 cups.