- Combine flour, butter and nuts and put into a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven (400 degrees) for 15 minutes until browned.
- Leave to cool.
- Mix half of the whipped cream with the powdered sugar and cream cheese and spread over the cooled cake.
- Then mix 1½ cups cold milk with chocolate pudding and spread over the first layer.
- Mix the vanilla pudding with the rest of the milk and spread this on top of the other two layers.
- Cover with the rest of the whipped cream and sprinkle nuts on top.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.