Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Canadian pancakes are small and puffy with a crisp edges. Recipe for 8-10 pancakes
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl, then use a spoon to make a well in the middle.
- Carefully break the egg into another bowl. Whisk it with two (2) tbsp of the oil and milk.
- Beat the egg mixture into the flour, a little at a time, until everything is mixed and makes a smooth batter.
- Pour the remaining two tablespoons of oil into a frying pan and heat it until a faint haze rises from the pan.
- Carefully spoon two tablespoons of batter into the pan to make one. Add batter to make two more.
- Cook the pancakes for a minute on one side. When they begin to bubble, turn them over with a spatula.
- Cook the pancakes for another minute until they puff up. Lift them out of the pan onto a warm plate.