Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Galvan Estate in Greenville, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 eggs
- ⅔ cup cheddar cheese divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium potato cooked peeled and diced
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ cup diced Canadian bacon
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Combine eggs and ⅓ cup of the cheese.
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Add potato, bell pepper, onion, bacon and garlic then saute 5 minutes.
- Stir in egg mixture and spread evenly in bottom of skillet.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until almost set.
- Place skillet in preheated 450 oven for 5 minutes/ sprinkle with remaining cheese then bake until cheese melts.
- Cut into wedges and serve with a dollop of sour cream.