Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe by Freedawgnight/Kallie Inc.
- 1 lb ground turkey or beef
- 1 jar cheese sauce
- 1 jar hot salsa
- assorted spices including but not limited to: garlic and onion powder, paprika, red pepper, black pepper, salt.
- 1 dozen flour tortillas
- After Campfire has burned down and you have good coals to cook with, the hotter the better, heat large well seasoned cast-iron skillet.
- Cook meat, draining off the fat continuously
- When meat is minutes from being done—add spices and mix together. Then salsa and mix together, and finally Cheese sauce, mix everything together.
- Cover for a couple of minutes—keep your eye on it
- Warm tortillas on grille flipping from side to side and roll camping burritos the perfect size to suit your liking.