Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Kacha karpoor
- Made from a steam distillation of the aromatic leaves and wood of cinnamomum camphora, an evergreen tree that grows in China and India
- Pure, edible camphor is a crystalline compound that resembles coarse salt
- Sold wrapped in paper in small boxes, jars, or packets
- Has strong cardamom like aroma
- Used in desserts and sweets
- Look for Swad brands in 3 ounce jars
- Inedible camphor is toxic and is used for puja, and should not be consumed
|This article needs some work. You can help by adding some more information to it.