- Boil down the coconut juice until one third original volume, take off the heat and cool for a few minutes. Squeeze in lime and orange juice, beat in egg and Sugar.
- Mix in dry ingredients slowly.
- Cook over lowest possible heat for 10+ minutes.
- Test with knife, as soon as no dough sticks, immediately take off heat.
- Latent heat from pan will continue to cook it for a few minutes and nothing is worse than dry cake in the jungle.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.