Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1 can cream of onion soup
- 2 lbs ground beef
- ½ cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- ⅓ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons black pepper (or to taste)
Optional additions Edit
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (or more to taste) optional depending on how thick you like it
- ¼ cup milk or water
- Mix thoroughly ½ can soup, beef, breadcrumbs, egg, onion, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper.
- Shape firmly into loaf (8x4 inch); place in shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 1 hour, 15 minutes.
- In saucepan, blend remaining soup and Worcestershire sauce (or milk or water).
- Heat, stir occasionally.
- Spoon on top of loaf or serve in gravy dish.