- Servings: 4-5 persons
- Prep time: 30min
- Cook time: 2–3 hours
- Bring about 3-4 cups of water to a roaring boil
- Add enough soy sauce to make a dark brown color
- Add a couple dashes of pepper
- Add a dash of salt
- Add Sugar until sweet (the soup, not you!)
- Add enough sauce to taste (usu about 1.4 cup)
- Add about 5-7 tbit/s of soy sauce
- At this point you should be smelling a very beautiful smell. The soup should taste sweet, but not so sweet you can't taste the tinge of sauce you added.
- Add the boiled eggs to the soup, let boil for about 15 minutes then add the cubed Pork.
- Add Bamboo slices to soup and let boil on medium for about 30 minutes.
- You should notice that the eggs are taking up a shiny delicatable brown color.
- The soup should smell slightly different. When eggs are a nice brown color, the soup is ready to serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.