Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Serves 4
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1½ teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 tablespoons mushroom soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 7 garlic cloves—crushed
- 1 green leaf lettuce
- 1½ pound sirloin—½ in cubes
- Combine sugar, 1 teaspoon of the black pepper, soy sauce and garlic.
- Stir well and add the beef.
- Stir well to coat beef and marinade for 20 minutes or longer.
- Combine remaining pepper with lime juice and water.
- Place in a small serving bowl.
- Saute beef in hot oil, three to four minutes until medium rare.
- Arrange on platter lined with lettuce and serve with lime sauce and toothpicks, or serve as a main dish over jasmine rice.