Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 cucumbers, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce, 3 Tbs. soy + 1 Tbs fish sauce optional
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Few drops chile sauce
- Slice cucumbers lengthwise. Sprinkle salt on cut sides, then place cut-side down on paper towels to drain.
- After 30 minutes, pat dry.
- Slice cucumbers into 1/2 inch pieces. Place in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle on cucumbers and toss to coat. Let sit for 1 hour before serving.