Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 24 jumbo shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon adobo
- ¼ cup corn oil
- Combine the coconut milk and egg in a large bowl.
- Add the shrimp and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Blend the remaining ingredients, except the corn oil, by pulsing a few times in a food processor.
- Drain the shrimp and discard the marinade.
- Dredge the shrimp in the coconut-four mixture.
- Heat the oil and fry the shrimp until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels.