Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Boil shrimp and remove outer shell (15 – 20 minutes).
- Slice each shrimp along vein, deeply enough to lay out flat (butterfly fashion).
- Beat together egg, milk, flour and seasoning until smooth.
- Dip each shrimp in batter.
- Drain and spread in a single layer on a tray.
- Sprinkle almond if used.
- Chill before frying, 1 – 2 hours (optional).
- Heat fat to 370°F.
- Fry shrimps until brown.
- Deep or shallow frying.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot.