Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spread cheese over bottom and sides of 13 x 9 pyrex.
- Peel, devein and wash shrimp, chop, and sprinkle with lime juice and salt.
- Leave in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Chop tomatoes into big chunks and puree in blender.
- Saute onion in olive oil until limp, add shrimp, cover and bring to a simmer.
- Add tomatoes, parsley, green onions and whole peppercorns.
- Simmer for fifteen minutes.
- Dissolve corn starch in milk.
- Add hearts of palm and milk to shrimp, stir for a couple of minutes and remove from heat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour shrimp mixture into pyrex.
- Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted (about 15 minutes).