Makes 12 calzones
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasonng
- 1 cup diced cooked Ham
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 10-ounce container prepared Alfredo sauce
- 3 10-ounce packages refrigerator pizza crust
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add Onion, garlic and Italian seasoning. Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until Onion is tender.
- Add Ham; cook, stirring occasionally until Ham is beginning to brown.
- Add spinach, cook 2 to 3 minutes until warm.
- Remove from heat; stir in rice and Alfredo sauce.
- Unroll one package of dough; cut into rectangles.
- Top each rectangle with heaping 1/3 cup rice mixture.
- Fold dough edges over filling. Seal edges with fork.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
- Bake in 425 degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.