Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 12 calzones
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasonng
- 1 cup diced cooked Ham
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 10-ounce container prepared Alfredo sauce
- 3 10-ounce packages refrigerator pizza crust
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add Onion, garlic and Italian seasoning. Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until Onion is tender.
- Add Ham; cook, stirring occasionally until Ham is beginning to brown.
- Add spinach, cook 2 to 3 minutes until warm.
- Remove from heat; stir in rice and Alfredo sauce.
- Unroll one package of dough; cut into rectangles.
- Top each rectangle with heaping 1/3 cup rice mixture.
- Fold dough edges over filling. Seal edges with fork.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
- Bake in 425 degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.