- Clean callaloo bush ( or spinach).
- Remove skin from callaloo stalks as well as the ribs from the leaves.
- Clean and cut up ochroes and add to callaloo bush.
- Cut up onion, chive and garlic and add.
- In a large pot melt the butter and add the callaloo mixture.
- Turn leaves until they change colour, now add salt, pepper, a few drops of Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce ( or use hot pepper to float on top of callaloo while it is cooking, making sure it does not burst, or the callaloo will be too hot ) and the crumbled chicken bouillon cube.
- Add coconut milk and cook callaloo until the seeds of the ochroes have turned slightly pink.
- Either swivel by hand with a swivel stick, or put in a blender and blend for 3 separate seconds.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.