Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 pound lean ground Beef
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey jack Cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 large fresh tomato, sliced
- Cook Beef, zucchini and onions in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender crisp, stirring frequently.
- Add rice, 1/2 cup Cheese, garlic powder, pepper chili powder and sour cream; turn into buttered 2-quart baking dish.
- Arrange tomato slices on top; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees 20 to 25 minutes.