Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup rice wine
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- ½ small red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons sliced lemongrass
- 3 tablespoons crushed peanuts
- 3 tablespoons chili paste
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 pounds flank steak
- In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, rice wine, lime juice and sesame oil.
- Stir in onion, basil, mint, lemongrass and crushed peanuts.
- Season with chile paste, coriander and garlic salt.
- Layer flank steak with marinade. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Spray a large sheet of aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- Drain liquid from marinade. Layer meat on foil with the remaining non-liquid marinade ingredients.
- Fold edges of foil to seal, then grill for 20 minutes.