Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 container (8 ounces) nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce cut into 8 wedges
- 8 fresh apricots, halved and pits removed
- 1 pint basket fresh strawberries
- 1 cantaloupe, seeded, sliced and rind removed
- 1/4 cup shelled and chopped natural pistachios
To make dressing, in bowl whisk yogurt, orange juice concentrate, basil and honey. To assemble salad, on individual serving plates (or on platter) arrange remaining ingredients, dividing equally. Serve dressing on the side. Makes 4 servings